Creating and Using a Custom objects.inv¶
- Identify the head of the URI to the documentation.
- Create the custom
- Encode the file with
- Transfer the encoded file to its distribution location.
- If only local access is needed, it can be kept local.
- If external access needed, upload to a suitable host.
- Add an element to the
- The element key is arbitrary.
- The first element of the value tuple is the head URI for the repository.
- The second element of the value tuple is the address of the distribution location of the encoded file.